Saturday, 15 June 2013
Why I am making this blog
My name is Joss Harvey, a student at Prior Pursglove and this blog will eventually come to present my A2 coursework portfolio for Media Studies. This is my second year in my Media and I am now familiar with the process of blogging, however this time we are taking a different approach to our blog content. Whereas last year we focused on a magazine, this year we are focusing on short films. Making our own short films, researching, analysing, evaluating etc. All will be posted here on my blog. I am hoping of one day becoming a journalist, so last years syllabus was particularly useful for me. I am also extremely interested in the film industry and have been since I was young, I like to know who won what award for which film, who directed it and if they have been given the respect for their work. I am aware of just how competitive and difficult it is to break into the film industry and it was something I stopped considering before college. I am also a regular watcher of short films, particularly on YouTube, so it will be very useful and a great opportunity for me to take some inspiration and incorporate it into my own short film. I am majorly excited to delve into the course and make the most of it, I can only hope this year goes as well as last year, if not better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment