Tuesday, 3 December 2013

03/12/13 - Filming (Session eight)

Today after college I went round my friends house to capture a bit of footage that I realised could be included in our montage scene. As a voice over is used throughout our montage, containing the line "Every time I hear our song I think of you...", I thought it would be a good idea to go and film my friends record player in motion. With her consent, I took a variety of different shots of the record player so we could include various or simply pick the one we liked most. I thought that a record player was a good prop cause they are typically used in Romance films, so the illusion of a relationship is enhanced through props like this.

With the camera I took the shots:
  • High angle shot


  • Birds eye view shot
  • Eye-level shot
  • POV shot

Risk Assessment




No comments:

Post a Comment