Sunday, 22 December 2013

Production Completed

Today's session marked the completion of our editing process, we have officially finished creating 'AWAY'. I was particularly happy with the end product, much happier than I thought I would be, there was a diverse range of shots and techniques including: low/high angle, match on action, objective and subjective viewpoint, various transitions between scenes, diegetic and non diegetic music, sound effects, selective sound, sound bridging, over the shoulder shots - plenty of cinematographic work, editing, sound and mise en scene too. I am truly relieved to have the production process over, but truly excited to proceed into the next part of the portfolio - the ancillary tasks.

My next few blog posts will be dedicated to planning and researching into ancillary tasks. As we have now broke up for the Christmas holidays, I will not be able to access the facilities and software from my home computer for the actual creation of the radio trailer and poster, however I can showcase my ideas and research here until I get back to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment