I will conduct some further research into the distribution of the radio trailers and will update the blog will the response of the idea of a radio trailer from the focus group we will be putting together a cross the next academic week.
Thursday, 2 January 2014
Radio trailer research
On the specification brief we were ordered to create two ancillary tasks for the production of our short film. The first was a film poster (which I have conducted research and drafting on - shown previously) which was a mandatory task, and the second was to choose between a magazine film review and a radio trailer. After speculation I decided that for me personally (as these are not group work tasks) I would prefer to produce a radio trailer for the film. I felt a radio trailer was more fitting for the type of film we were doing, and ultimately less time consuming whilst still retaining what I believe to be a more effective form of advertising. Short films are short - that is their niche - therefore I did not believe that a double page spread on the synopsis and reviews of a film that lasts approximately three minutes would be as compelling and punchy as a radio trailer. Displayed below is some research and application I produced on radio trailers:
I will conduct some further research into the distribution of the radio trailers and will update the blog will the response of the idea of a radio trailer from the focus group we will be putting together a cross the next academic week.
I will conduct some further research into the distribution of the radio trailers and will update the blog will the response of the idea of a radio trailer from the focus group we will be putting together a cross the next academic week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment