Displayed below is some audience research I conducted into which typeface I should have for my film poster for 'AWAY'.
First of all I created a short powerpoint displaying the various typefaces I was considering, numbered them all and sent the powerpoint to a number of people from our target audience - 16-25 year olds, particularly women:
Here are the responses I gathered:
As I am currently an amateur in the film industry, I understand how valuable audience research is and how vital that I take the responses on board. From my responses, along with my own understanding of the film and how it would fit with my poster, I have concluded that number ONE is the best typeface to use for my film poster. I agree with the results I gained, it is definitely the most fitting of the genre and was the general consensus of my target audience so I am certainly going ahead with it. Here is my typeface:





No comments:
Post a Comment